Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Ice Cream...

1. Two favorite flavors:

Coffee (jamoca at Baskin-Robbins) and Jamoca Almond Fudge.

2. Two least favorite flavors:

Vanilla and strawberry.

3. In a cone or cup?

Sugar cone, please, but I'll have a "cake" cone, too. Funny, when I was a kid, cake cones were "waffle" cones and we didn't have those big things that looked like waffles.

4. Sprinkles or plain?

Plain, I've never liked "jimmies."

5. If you could invent your own flavor of ice cream, what would it be and why?

It's already been invented, but it's hard to find. Newport Creamery came out with it in the late 70s/early 80s: coffee chip. Coffee ice cream with chips of dark chocolate in it.