Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 02, 2004
Thursday Threesome

::Three Ring Circus::

Onesome: Three- What do you think the T3 should be next week? Just toss three words together; we'll do the rest! *g*

"Waiting for fall," maybe? (look at that calendar! it's now less that three weeks away). "Autumn leaves coming"?

Yeah, I know. I'm obsessed.

Twosome: Ring- Are you a jewellery person? Is there any one item you wear every single day? Do you have any piercings? Where are they and did they hurt?

I've considered on and off for years having my ears pierced, mostly the once a year when I see a nice small pair of earrings I like. But I've never had the guts to do it. I'm not into rings. I have my wedding ring and then my engagement ring which doesn't fit anymore and my little silver ring that is sadly tarnished and finally my high school ring, which is put away.

Threesome: Circus- Do you like the circus? What's your favorite act? Or is your life enough of a circus for you?

I like the circus when I've gone, but not enough to pay to go every year. I like the animal acts.