Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 24, 2004
Monday Madness

Late for obvious reasons.

1. My ________ is the most used piece of furniture in my house.

Sofa. (Actually, it's probably the bed on weeknights.)

2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my ________.

PDA. I keep my brain inside it.

3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the _______.

Appliance? Does the television or the computer count as an appliance? :-) Microwave, I guess.

4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my _______.

Electric frying pan.

5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via ________.

E-mail. Except for my mother.

6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do _________.

Clothes.

7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my _________.

Computer and PDA.

8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose _________.

The ones with the brackets and braces on them.

9. I probably own about _____ pieces of software that I haven't used in years.

Um. Lots.

10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be __________.

Milk! Milk! Milk!