Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 23, 2004
Hisssssss!
I'm back at work and in an absolutely poisonous mood. It drives me mad when people don't do what they were supposed to have done and then I have to mop it up. Like I don't have enough to do at home.

I hope the rent-a-car people can get me something better than this idiotic Chevy Malibu I had to take. It drives okay, but it's too frapping big, everything's in weird places, and it beeps on its own. Honestly, it sat in the driveway last night and beeped (like a car alarm was going off) every half hour. We were down to wondering if it were the DVD remote, however implausible that might be--until it started beeping again at about one in the morning and then finally shut up.