Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome

What's in a name...

1. What is your middle name and what does it mean?


Maria, because I'm a good Italian Catholic girl and most Catholic girls had "Mary" in their name in some way or the other back then.

2. What are your favorite boy and girl names?

I'm rather "classic" when it comes to names. I like Matthew, Mark, John, James and David for boys and Melissa, Tessa, Ellen and Christina for girls.

3. What are your least favorite boy and girl names?

Oh, names like "Moon Unit" and "Zweezil" will do it. :-)

4. If you could change your name, what would it be and why did you choose that name?

I've always loved the name "Melissa" and would be "Lissa" for short. I just think it's pretty. I've never liked Linda. Everybody seemed to be named Linda in the late 1950s. There were two other Lindas in my first grade class and I had a cousin Linda as well.

5. What two nicknames are you most often called?

Nobody calls me by a nickname but James and he calls me "Pup" as in "puppy."