Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Be Real:
Your two favorite....

1. Brands of shoes:


Hush Puppies and Reeboks.

2. Brands of clothes:

Clothes come in brands? :-) Seriously, I don't pay attention to brands of clothes. Whatever fits me that I can afford works.

3. Restaurants:

Olive Garden and... Is Dunkin Donuts considered a restaurant? :-) How about "any Chinese restaurant that doesn't serve pale/yellow fried rice with peas and carrots in it"?

4. Brands of electronic equipment (Sony, Toshiba, JVC, etc.):

Panasonic. Period.

5. Department stores:

Gosh. WalMart's a discount store, not a department store, right? Or is it both? I don't really like "department stores" (like Penney's or Macy's) anymore; they don't have all the things they used to have. The Outlet Company and Shepard's had books and a bakery and a stationery department and candy and pet supplies and a lunch counter/tea room along with the clothes, shoes, appliances, electronics, and hardware. Sears, I guess.