Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, August 30, 2004
Monday Madness

Name 3 of your favorite.......
1. Colors


Blue, lilac, and mint green.

2. Pizza Toppings

Bacon, black olives, and pepperoni. Oh, and that's without cheese. I hate mozarella cheese. It reminds me of...

...wait, you're not eating now, right?...

...okay...

...mozarella cheese reminds me of mucus. To me it tastes a lot like mucus, too.

3. Department Stores

Um...Walmart. I don't really like department stores anymore. My three favorite stores are Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Michael's. Now if you'd asked me that 35 years ago, I could have answered that easily: The Outlet Company, Shepard's, and Jordan Marsh.

4. Flavors of Candy

Dark chocolate, watermelon (Jolly Rancher), and...dark chocolate.

5. Scents of Candles

Spice, lilac, and apple. (Please, take the vanilla-scented ones away.)

6. Days of the Week

Saturday, Sunday, and Friday.

7. Vegetables

Cucumbers, tomatoes, and chicory lettuce.

8. Fruits

Cherries, Granny Smith apples, and California navel oranges.

9. Meals to cook

Cook? ::blink::

10. Kitchen Gadgets

Ask James; he uses 'em.

11. Olympic Sports

Horse jumping, dressage, and three-day eventing.