Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, August 16, 2004
1. If you could only take one item with you on to a desserted island what book, movie, music would you take?
Book, movie or music? I want to take James! We could eat the dessert! Okay, I know that was a typo--thing? Is there birdseed? I'll take Pidge. How about reams of paper and a set of pens? All right, one thing...my big unabridged dictionary. As Hawkeye Pierce once pointed out, all the words are in there.
2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth??
3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance?
Stayed in college.
4. What political party, if any, do you belong to?
Oh, please. I don't affiliate myself with either of those losers.
5. Do you like icees?
No. Just Del's Frozen Lemonade--whole different animal.
6. East or West?
East or west what? East Coast, yes. Western Hemisphere, yes.
7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation????
8. Cookies or Crackers?
Oreos! (with the chocolate filling, of course)
9. What fun thing did you do today?
I'm at work, sweetie. The most fun thing I did today was take a nap at lunchtime.
...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........
"Because we like you!"
Don't ask that question to a Mickey Mouse Club fan; you'll never get a straight answer. :-)