Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, August 09, 2004
Monday Madness

1. What's "it" all about, anyway?

That depends on your definition of "it." :-) (Ooops, sorry. Bill Clinton moment...)

2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any?

That people should take responsibility for their own actions. Strange, eh?

3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign?

Occasionally. I haven't read a horoscope for years, though.

The thing that has come closest in my life to analyzing my personality was a cheapy piece of software way back when everyone in our office first got PCs (previously only the secretaries had Wang word processors). The software was on those "new" 5 1/4 floppy disks. A co-worker brought it in and everyone took it. I found the results astounding.

4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad?

I think it will survive because people like to talk about themselves or express their opinions. Some people who really don't like writing will drop out, others will join.

5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house?

Selling, no. Although I should sell off the extra St. Nicholas bound volumes I've managed to accumulate over the years. They are best sold to people who will appreciate them; I don't think they're donate-able.

6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party.

False. I vote for the least objectionable candidate. (Which I think is quite depressing, actually.)

7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti?

Meat. Vegetables. Ugh.

8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show?

No. Their ability to entertain depends on people being stupid or arrogant. Who wants to be either?

9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)

I would like to go to Great Britain.

10. Do you answer memes honestly?

If I can't answer them honestly I don't do them. :-)