Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, August 02, 2004
Monday Madness

1. I always exercise my right to vote. (If you are under 18, 'I will always exercise my right to vote as soon as I am old enough to.')

True. I have no patience with people who complain about government leadership and who are then too lazy to get off their butts and vote. I do it even if I do have to vote for the least objectionable candidate, not the one I like most.

2. I pay little or no attention to the campaign ads aired on television prior to a presidential election.

True. I don't pay attention to commercials anyway.

3. I can see myself running for some type of political office someday.

False. I don't want to be in charge of anything. Paying a mortgage and trying to ride herd on the fids is enough.

4. I believe we will see a woman become president in my lifetime.

Um...maybe. I can't think of a smart woman stupid enough to want the job.

5. I try to keep an open mind regarding all political issues.

False. My mind is closed. All politicians are thieves, liars, and cheats. They're like a horny guy on a date. He'll use any line to get you to do what he wants. Then he dumps you.

6. I believe the drinking age should be raised.

I don't care. The idiots who want to get drunk will always find a way to do it.

7. I think the legal age to vote should be raised.

False. If you're old enough to serve in the service or go away to college, you ought to be old enough to vote. Being smart enough to vote is something different--and many people in their 70s can't even claim that!

8. I thought these qustions were interesting.

Actually, no. I hate politics. Politics suck almost as much as summer.

9. I will be back to play again!

True!

~Bonus Question~ (stole this idea from wild fl0w3r!)
10. If I was the moderator of this meme, one question I would ask is........


Why is everyone always arguing about politicians?