Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, August 06, 2004
Friday Five

1) What animal best represents you?

I would like to say bird, but I'm hopelessly earthbound. A dog. I'm not brave enough to pay "the cat price."

2) What color best represents you?

Blue. (And right now that's my mood, too.)

3) What season best represents you?

Autumn. Cool but not cold, nature beginning to sleep, dreams of winter sky.

4) What emotion best represents you?

These days its like the channel changer going off every three seconds.

5) What flower/tree/plant best represents you?

I would love to be a lilac bush, lush and sweet smelling and pretty, but I'm afraid I'm just a cattail.