Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Aieeeee!
I'd heard rumors about this earlier in the summer, but it's confirmed: Bitty Schram is leaving the cast of Monk.

I like Monk and enjoy the relationship between Monk and Sharona (I'm not a "'shipper," however), so this is rather disappointing news. I'll reserve judgment on the series when it resumes, but I hope if they pick a new companion for Adrian, it's not the dorky Kevin Dorfman who they tried out a few weeks ago, or the "sassy" African-American lady who acted as a substitute for Sharona before that. I felt the latter was a very objectionable stereotype.