Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Problems with...

1. A co-worker: Ignore it or confront him/her:


Probably ignore. I'm terrible with face-to-face confrontations.

2. A retail purchase: Go back to store and try to fix it or It just isn't worth going back:

If it's an expensive enough item, damn right I take it back. This is not to say it will work. My car still has an oil leak even after taking it once or twice a year back to Carmax to be fixed during the five-year warranty period.

3. Customer Service over the phone: Accept it and move on or ask for name and then request to speak to the supervisor:

Give me Mr. Supervisor please. James has worked customer service for years. I know what type of service I'm supposed to get.

4. Your health: Ignore it because the less you know the less you have to worry or call for an appointment immediately:

I tried this. I ended up in the hospital and with a big incision rather than a little one, remember?

5. Electronic equipment: "Good thing I bought the warranty" or "Crap, what do I do now?":

LOL. Again, depends on how expensive it is.