Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Carnival Time:

1. Cotton Candy or Caramel Apples:


Really, neither; both are too sweet. If I had to choose one, the caramel apple.

2. Turkey Legs or Corn Dogs:

Turkey legs. I don't like anything with a batter or breading on it. (Or frosting or icing, for that matter.)

Of course what I really want from the carnival is a doughboy.

3. Lemonade or Iced Tea:

Lemonade. I hate the taste of tea.

4. Carnival Games or Rides:

Most of the games involve throwing or aiming, and I'm bad at both. So the rides, as long as they're not barf rides. I don't do anything that falls, tips, or turns upside down.

5. Fun House or House of Mirrors:

I've actually never been in either, so I can't tell you. I remember enjoying the cool "tilting house" they had at Gaslight Village at Lake George, though.