Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

1. Ice cream or sherbet?

Ice cream! I never did like fruit-flavored foods in general; if it's fruit, I usually want the real thing. BTW, did you know sherbet is worse for diabetics than ice cream? It has more sugar and the fat in the ice cream helps the sugar in that metabolize more slowly.

2. Two fave flavors of ice cream/sherbet:

Coffee! (Or "jamoca," as Baskin-Robbins calls it). Also coffee chip, which is coffee ice cream with chocolate chips in it.

3. In a cone or cup:

Cone always. I vacillate between "cake" cones (what we used to call "waffle cones" at home) and sugar cones. The cake are fewer calories and the light crunch is welcome.

4. One or two scoops:

One. I've finished two scoops, but it's hard. And one is better for me.

5. More painful: dropping your cone/cup or a brain freeze?

The drop. the brain freeze hurts, but it goes away. A lost ice cream cone is lost forever.