Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, July 01, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Yankee- Hey, this is the 4th of July weekend here in the States; do you have any plans? Fireworks? Watching the Boston Pops? Hiding under the bed with the dog?

We're invited to two cookouts. One's at one, another's at four. We've toyed with the idea of doing both. Sigh. Boston Pops ain't no fun anymore since A&E lost the rights to the broadcast. WBZ's coverage does a mean Hoover imitation, if you know what I mean.

Twosome: Doodle- Is there any paper safe from you, or are you a doodler? If you are, when are you most likely to doodle and what do you draw?

I doodle it a lot. :-) Mostly collies. Sometimes budgies, but it frustrates me because I can never get them to look as cute as they really are. Or cross-hatching, just because.

Threesome: Dandee- Or dandy. It's one of my favorite words. How about you, do you have any favorite words that you like to use, just because you like the way they sound or just because you can?

I think this question is cool! (I'm from Rhode Island; I should be saying "wicked cool," though. For some reason I never got into that habit. Odd because most of my younger cousins use it.)