Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, July 02, 2004
Speaking of DVDs
Cheapest price I've seen on the Star Wars trilogy so far is $41 and change at Deep Discount DVD (even cheaper than Sam's Club--possibly Costco but I don't see it listed yet on Costco's website). So unless Eckerd's has a Really Good Sale like they did on the Indiana Jones films...

I'm going to push Deep Discount--they've been nice to me. :-)

In the meantime I suppose I should toddle off there and order Three Lives of Thomasina (before [those idiots at] Disney decides to pull that, too).