Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, July 02, 2004
The [New] Friday Five

I gotta be careful how I answer these from now on. Last Friday I mentioned ants and Wednesday they showed up!

What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

Rupert Holmes invited us on to the set of Remember WENN.

What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else?

Sent someone who was having trouble making ends meet some things.

What one thing do you wish you had done?

Sent more things. :-)

What is your biggest regret?

Losing my dad.

What is your greatest accomplishment?

My website.