Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, July 12, 2004
True or false time:
1. I like my job.
False. Liked it better when I was doing support work.
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak.
True, sorta. I try. There's usually too much damn housework to be done.
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog.
4. 'Organization' is my middle name!
Eh...depends on what needs to be organized.
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.'
False. I don't cope with unexpected events well.
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings.
False. I'm like the dog. Most of the time I don't like things to change. (Now if someone would give us a bug-proof house with windows that actually all work, hardwood floors, and an A/C that can keep up, I could probably adjust!
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.'
True. I was the kid who tried to fade into the woodwork at school.
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life.
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock.
False. Only on weekends.
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep.
True. I have to. I'm sure as hell not sleepy at 10 p.m. One p.m., yeah...