Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, July 26, 2004
Monday Madness

1. Skipping or Running?

I can't do either any longer. It hurts my knees to run. I used to love to run; I was playing tag long after the other girls thought it was too babyish.

2. Coke or Pepsi?

Ugh. Neither. Soda is horrible, but cola is worse. Too much burn, too sugary, and much too gassy.

3. Rock or Hip Hop?

If I gotta choose, Rock. But I prefer New Age or Big Band.

4. Laptop or Desktop?

Well, laptop you can take along. But desktop is better for designing graphics on.

5. Cold Weather or Hot Weather?

"Out, out, damn summer!" I hate hot weather. I hate summer. Summer sucks. Summer sucks so much it should be renamed Hoover. (But I've said this all before...)

6. Swimming or Bicycling?

Bicycling. I can't swim. Now if I can just loll in the water, I guess I'd prefer that on a hot day. But bicycling you can do all year round.

7. Chocolate or Vanilla?

I hate vanilla almost as much as I hate colas. The only thing I eat vanilla in is ice cream bars, and that's because the chocolate coating kills the taste.

8. Day or Night?

Night. I've been a night person since I was "knee high to a drainpipe." (Prize goes to the person who recognizes where that came from.)

9. Looks or Brains?

Brains? Who wants to talk to a manniquin?

10. Cable, DSL, or Dial-Up?

DSL. Dial-up is too slow and too undependable. And cable...phaugh!