Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, July 19, 2004
Monday Madness

1. Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade?

I hate the sun--it gives me migraines. Besides, I take medication that advises I not stay out in the sun too long.

2. Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors?

I like colors, not necessarily bright. My mom always had the house painted beige so she could buy any color curtains. I called it "everlasting beige" and finally we convinced her to paint the walls other colors. My room was blue, my parents' room was a nice sunny yellow, and the living room was terra cotta. After I left home and my dad died, my mom had the walls all painted beige again. Sigh.

3. When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric?

Symmetrical. I have a tiny bit of Adrian Monk in me.

4. How about where you'd like to live; country or city?

I dream about houses in the country, but I'm afraid of bugs, worms, and snakes and have a bad back.

5. Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether?

Blogger.

6. Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other?

Earthlink e-mail (with Eudora as mail software--I wouldn't touch the VirusVector a.k.a. Outlook).

7. Air conditioning or just a fan when it's hot at night?

Air conditioning if it's over 60° outside at night. Otherwise it's too warm to sleep under blankets and that's the only way I feel safe.

8. Dinner; seafood or steak?

Depends on my mood and my pocketbook, since seafood is always more expensive.

9. Your all-time favorite music media; CD's, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)?

CDs, I guess, although I have stuff on LP that will never come out on CD.

10. When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial?

Depends on the book. Some of them aren't user friendly.