Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, July 16, 2004
The Friday Five

1. What color ink pen do you like best?

These days black, but my faithful old Sheaffer ball point was always blue. I still have it somewhere; I don't even know if you can get refills for it anymore. My mom bought it for me when I started junior high, back when the school quit supplying you pens for free like in elementary school. Man, all the stories I wrote with that pen! Most of them were in small size composition books. I would undo the coil wire binding and put hand-drawn and colored covers on them, with blurbs on the back, like real books.

2. Do you prefer plain paper or paper with lines (notebook paper)?

Plain paper these days (but I loved those narrow-lined composition books!). I usually make a guide page of lines to go under a blank page to keep my writing straight.

3. What's better: books from the library, or reading online?

Books from the library, though I'll willingly read anything interesting online. I found a great "sixth Harry Potter" book online a few weeks ago. It was excellent, not like the usual fanfic offering.

4. Which would you rather get, e-mail or snail mail?

E-mail. All we get in the mailbox lately is bills and sales flyers.

5. Do you have a paper weight on your desk?

No. If I need one I can use the bottle of soy tablets. :-)