Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, July 30, 2004
The Friday Five

1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why?

Sweatshirt and sweatpants. Because if I have them on, it's cold enough to wear them and I love the cold.

2) How would you describe your style?

Shabby. :-)

3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all?

Hm. Two pair black Reeboks for work, one pair white Reeboks for weekends, one pair old Reeboks for the yard, one pair Hush Puppies, one pair black high heels, one set flipflop slippers, two pair fuzzy slippers, one pair Eyore slippers (which I keep and don't wear). Oh, and there's my two pair of boots that don't fit anymore, so I guess I should at least donate the good grey pair. (What am I saying? The grey pair really did never fit right; I have that problem with women's size shoes. I remember limping around the Freedom Trail on our honeymoon in those darn things.)

4) Where do you buy most of your clothes?

Kmart, WalMart, Sam's Club...you know, cheap. I have to buy my bras at Catherine's, though, because they have the only sizes that will fit the T*ts from Hell.

5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought?

A pair of pants.