Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

What are the first two things you do:

1. When you are lied to?


Get angry...and possibly cry.

2. When you make a mistake?

Feel stupid. Try to fix it (then beat myself over the head about it later).

3. When you embarrass yourself in public?

Look stupid. And blush.

4. When you see someone make a fool of themselves?

Feel sorry for them. Possibly try to help.

5. When you realize you have hurt someone (emotionally)?

Apologize. (Unless it's someone I don't like.) See if there's something I can do to make amends.