Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

The first two things you do...

1. When you wake up:


Shut off the alarm and moan due to how early it is.

2. When you get out of the shower:

Depends on whether I wash my hair or not. If I do, I wrap my hair in a "hair towel" that's hung next to the tub, then get my bath towel. If I don't wash my hair, it's get the bath towel and dry off and then visit "pottyland" one more time before bed.

3. When you get to work/school:

When I actually get there? Shut the engine of the car off! and then put up my sunshade on my windshield in the summer, grab my lunch and handbag in the winter.

4. When you get into the car:

Start the engine. If it's hot I put on the A/C and then put on my seatbelt. When it's not I skip the A/C and go right for the belt.

5. When you get home:

Sigh in relief that I'm finally out of traffic, then shut the car off.

Or do you mean when I actually get in the house? Hang up my keys and put my bag down. The lunchbox I carry upstairs to the kitchen when I let the dog out.