Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, June 25, 2004
The [New] Friday Five

1. What is the creepiest everyday object you know?

Ants.

2. What's the most useful everyday item?

My glasses. I tend to bump into walls without them.

3. What's the most useless everday item?

The carpet. It's hard to clean.

4. If the power was out for 24 hours, what would you do?

In this weather? Die of heat prostration. (How did you know our A/C was dead again?)

5. If you had to have one item you use everyday surgically attached to you, what would it be, and why?

I should say my glasses. I hope they can surgically attach 'em without them pinching my nose. Why? Because I like to be able to see...and drive...and read signs...