Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, June 21, 2004
Monday Madness

Do you prefer....
1. Long hair or Short hair


Long, which is why I keep it that way. My mom kept my hair in a "pixie cut" when I was a kid so my hair would be easier to wash, since even Johnson's "No More Tears" Baby Shampoo irritates my eyes. I've had long hair ever since I started taking showers.

2. Contacts or Glasses

Ugh. The tiniest "sleeper" makes my eyes itch. The thought of putting a wafer of glass or plastic in my eyes makes me squirm. I rub my eyes too much to do that anyway.

3. Spring or Autumn

Autumn! Fall, fall, fall. Spring is pretty but it makes me sneeze and it means another sucky summer is coming.

4. Mittens or Gloves

Mittens are warmer, but I like being dexterious, thanks.

5. Car or Truck/SUV

Car. SUVs are too big; I want something I can park easily. We have a small truck. It's very useful for carrying furniture home!

6. Mac or Windows

Actually, I have never tried a Mac. People swear by 'em, especially for graphics work. If it runs WordPerfect, I like it. :-)

7. Cats or Dogs

Dogs. I love cats, but they make me sneeze. (I'm allergic to dogs and birds, too, but it's not as bad.)

8. Rock or Jazz

Jazz.

9. Pen or Pencil

Oh, pen. Unless I'm drawing. :-)

10. DVD's or VHS's

DVDs for quality. VHS for ease of recording.