Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, June 07, 2004
Monday Madness

1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?

If I'm wearing a sweatshirt, and I have my fleece jacket over it, but I can keep it open, it's the perfect temperature. (50's maybe?)

2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?

I hate gardening. There are bugs and worms involved. If I had a garden, I would grow lilacs.

3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?

Same as in winter: milk. Lime Kool-Aid is nice, too.

4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?

Rearrange it? I just got it looking like I wanted it to look!

5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?

As fast as the guy behind me is tailgating me, which is usually about 75 mph. (I can see you've never driven in Atlanta traffic before...)

6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?

Fifteen, to my mom.

7. What is your favorite software program?

It's a tie. Word Perfect (Microsoft Word sucks! Microsoft Word sucks! Microsoft Word sucks! Microsoft Word sucks!) and HTML Assistant Pro 2000.

8. How many music cd's do you own?

Um. About 150. Somewhat over a quarter of those are Christmas music.

9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?

Three. Used to be four. Sniff! Miss Friday Five...

10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)

My husband's, my sister-in-law's, and Daniel Taylor's.