Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Gad. I haven't done one of these in a dog's age. (and after the white on lime green text and the subject, I guess I know why...)

List:

1. The last two songs you heard:


"Valencia" and "Mask of Togaegi" by David Lanz.

2. The last two CDs you bought:

"Christmas in a Celtic Castle" and an album of Christmas songs done on dulcimer by a gentleman who was selling them in Helen, GA.

3. Two songs you hate at the moment:

Dunno. Don't listen to music. Probably something on the commercials.

4. Two songs you are loving at the moment:

Same songs as always, including "Touch and Go" by Rupert Holmes.

5. Two singers you would like to meet (dead or alive):

Well, I'll always go back and speak to Rupert Holmes. Also Barry Manilow.