Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

1. Name two things you will miss this summer: Cool air. And more cool air.

2. Name two things that you won't miss this summer: Bugs! Because no matter what, they will get in the house, so I won't be able to miss them!

Okay. Vacation. And vacation.

3. Vacation: "Planning on one" or "Don't have the time and/or money to take one":

No time off after the surgical vacation. James is saving up his vacation weeks and maybe we can go somewhere at Christmas. At least it will be cool!

4. Warmer weather: "Finally" or "Crap! I want cooler weather": These questions give me the feeling of deja vu. :-) Let me repeat: I hate summer. Anything over 70° is too damn warm. Summer sucks. Summer sucks so much it should be renamed "Hoover."

5. Memorial Day (USA): "A much needed day off" or "I have to work": No purchase orders all day! No purchase orders all day! No purchase orders all day! No purchase orders all day!