Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 06, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Something old- Do you have anything that you've owned simply forever? A cherished childhood toy, an antique handed down through the family...

Probably my doll that my Grandpa brought me home from Italy when I was little. My mom still has it since I never liked dolls much. Her name is Matilda, after my grandmother. I think she still has my walking doll, too; her name was Patty Ann after my cousin whose name I thought was so pretty. And my copy of Lassie: Forbidden Valley.

Twosome: Something new- Buy anything new lately?

Mother's Day gifts for my mom.

Threesome: Something borrowed- Ever borrowed anything and never returned it?

A fact book from my Aunt Emily. And now I can't return it because she passed away a few years ago.

Bonus: Something blue- See anything blue from where you are? What is it?

I'm wearing a blue duster, actually, with yellow and orange flowers with green stems and red "eyes."