Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 27, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Learning-- Hey, what would you like to learn how to do this Summer? Learn to ride a motorcycle (like Sarah)? Learn PHP? Learn how to chill out and vegetate properly (lessons available)?

I don't learn anything in the summer except how to keep cool as much as possible. It's too hot to do anything but find a nice cool spot, curl up in a ball and sleep. If you want me to learn something, call me when better weather comes.

Twosome: to-- Too? Two? Okay, two things you are positively not going to learn how to do! Ever!

Entomology and herpitology. Oh, and rock climbing.

Threesome: Ride-- Speaking of motorcycles: Do you ride? Did you ever ride? ...or do you just enjoy them? ...or maybe, "No way!"?

Actually, I've always wanted to try riding on a motorcycle. I might be scared. I don't know. With my luck it will work out just like the ride in the small plane did and I'd get motion sick. Urgh. And I'd looked forward to that ride all my life...

Actually own one? No. I still want a PT Cruiser.