Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, May 09, 2004
The Steady Drip of Sweat
Well, guess what, the air conditioner isn't working. Since the repairman came and checked it out last fall about a week before we shut it off for the season and said all systems were okay, I'm kinda annoyed.

On the other hand, when he replaced the motor on the compressor he did warn me that this might not be a final fix. Since we have the home repair warranty, they would have to give us an entirely new compressor basically for free, so they had to try out all the cheap stuff first, I guess. [wry grin]