Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, May 31, 2004
Monday Madness

1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?

Battle Hymn with Rock Hudson. James bought the DVD.

2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?

Writing in my other blog.

3. What color of pen do you usually write with?

Black.

4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

My mother.

5. When is your birthday? (month and day)

I'm a very proud December baby, two weeks before Christmas on the 11th.

6. How organized is your computer desk?

Well, I can find almost everything, although inside the cabinet is a little dicey. But it's not neat.

7. How many calendars do you have in your house?

Six, one on the computer desk door, a perpetual one, one on each computer, and one on each PDA!

8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?

Yes, we did that tonight (groceries, that is). My feet still hurt.

9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Night owl. I prefer sunsets to sunrises, thanks.

10. Did you enjoy your weekend?

Yeah, but it was too short as always!