Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, May 24, 2004
Monday Madness

1. I started blogging about 29 months ago.

2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every 1 or 2 days.

3. I read about nine blogs on a regular basis.

4. I change my layout about none a year. I don't really change it. I might someday. Who knows?

5. I used to ?, and now I blog instead. Actually, I haven't stopped journaling, talking on mailing lists, or on newsgroups. I just blog now, too.

6. I spend more time blogging than I do thinking about clothes and shoes.

7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the ?. Whenever I feel like it, really.

8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is talking about various things and expressing my opinion.