Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, April 04, 2004
X Minus 2
Well, there's two more days of freedom till "hospital day." I'm trying not to panic, but in the wee hours of the morning when you wake up suddenly in the dark, it's hard.

Tomorrow I go to work and try to pretend I care about the stuff in my queue. (Purchase orders are awful enough, but cell phone orders...ugh.) Tuesday I have to go to the hospital in the morning to get my blood typed and cross-matched, and then I have to take a laxative. That's sure to be fun. Glad I have books to read while I'm stuck on the pot.

I washed the dog today and scrubbed out the bath enclosure extra well since I won't be able to bend over to do it for a while. Our water leaves a reddish scum on the bath because the water is hard. After awhile it looks really dreadful if you leave it too long.