Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Tuesday Twosome (one day late)

Sleep:

1. Side of the bed: Left or Right?

Right.

2. Sleep with or without covers?

I like being cocooned in blankets, which is why I like winter best.

3. Sleep with or without night light?

As a kid I slept with two. The one night when I was in my late teens, I shut the one off in my room and shut my bedroom door (my bedroom was off the kitchen, which had the other night light) and never slept with one again.

4. Deep or light sleeper?

Light, mostly.

5. More annoying to be awoken by: alarm or phone call?

Phone call. The alarm I plan, even if I don't want to get up.