Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 01, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Rebel-- Hey, are you considered a rebel in any areas? Yeah? Like how, man? (...or not? Maybe you are one of the conforming types?)

I guess in a way I am. I'm a woman and I hate buying clothes and buying shoes is even worse. I usually come home from a shoe-buying trip angry and with a headache. My mom figured when I grew up I would want all the things for my house that she'd always wanted for hers: pretty curtains, cut crystal, nice bedspreads. All I want is books and to be clean, and cozy.

Twosome: Without-- Hmmm... What have you done without lately that you could use a little of? Sunshine? A break from schoolwork? Housework? Kids?

The ocean.

Threesome: a Cause-- ...and just 'cause' it's the type of thing we ask: are you getting away for Easter/Spring break or is the usual routine in effect?

For Spring Break and Easter I get to go to the hospital. What fun.

I still bought me a chocolate bunny, though.