Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 01, 2004
Still Spitting
Re March 30 entry.

I am going to have to give up my nap this afternoon--which really hurts (literally) because I have a splitting headache (yes, I've taken something for it)--and have to go to the bank during lunch to open a new checking account.

Even though they cancelled my check card on Tuesday, yet another large charge has somehow been made against my checking account! The bank manager tells me that since my account is pretty much compromised, a new one is advised. She also told me that even though I had reported this on Tuesday, they still hadn't put a flag on my account, just cancelled the card.

This means I'm going to have to buy new checks now, and not be able to use my cool "the Century" checks anymore, dammit.