Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, April 24, 2004
Serves Me Right
I was so tied up over the surgery the first weekend in April I broke the rule I set last year. After last year's "invasion of the ants" I swore the first weekend in April we were going to spray the foundation of the house with the Ortho. We didn't.

Guess what we found crawling in under the kitchen window frame tonight.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. What I get for being so abominably lazy.

And this wouldn't be half so annoying if I had not had a dream about the damn things getting in just last night.