Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 23, 2004
Friday Five

Still down, so I've picked an old one as suggested. This from April 5, 2002.

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?

Shut off that drad-ratted alarm clock, go to the bathroom, and take my Protonix so I can actually eat something.

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?

Read so I'll be sleepy.

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?

LOL. Staying home right now.

4. What routine do you wish you could get rid of?

I want to win the lottery so I could give up the routine of work. If I had a job I actually enjoyed it would be different, but...purchase orders. Ugh!

5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day?

Taking my Atenolol. Or else I feel funny. (And my heart will let me know it, too. How our bodies get used to our medications!)