Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 02, 2004
The Bank Thing (see March 30 and April 1)
I turned in my "affidavit of fraud" this afternoon at lunch. At least one of the big (+$1800) charges had posted in my bank account, along with one for $63. :-( However, a second large charge (+$1800) dropped off the pending list, as did the smallest ($10) charge. The lady at the bank said hopefully I will have my money "back" within 7 days.

Also got the new checking account tweaked so I can start bill paying on it, I think tomorrow, unless the lady at the bank misunderstood and it's next business day. It can hold until Monday anyway.