Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

This week's looked fun--I'll admit the first question reminded me a lot of the "fasten-zip" Garibaldi-Sinclair routine from Babylon 5.

1. Do you put both your socks on then your shoes or do you put on sock, then shoe, then go to other leg and put on sock then shoe?

Socks, then shoes. It would be too much, putting on a shoe when one bare foot is chilling itself on the cold bathroom floor on a chilly winter morning. Besides, I tend to leave my shoes downstairs, near the computer.

2. When you button your shirt/blouse, do you start at the bottom buttons or start from the top?

Top to bottom, although as I remember, Frank Gilbreth experimented with doing it both ways and bottom to top was several seconds quicker.

Which reminds me, the Cheaper by the Dozen DVD is due out next Tuesday.

3. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you put your clothes on?

Before. It's actually the first thing I do, even before washing my face or taking my Protonix for the morning. That gives it a chance to dry before I get clothed.

4. Do you floss before or after you brush your teeth?

Before, especially if something is stuck.

5. You are out to eat and spill sauce on your light-colored shirt/blouse, do you try to get it out and just decide to let it be, or do you go and buy a new shirt/blouse because it is too embarrassing?

Gag. It's bad enough having to shop for the original in the first place. I've become a champion at getting out spots with my napkin and a good dollop of ice water.