Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Driving:

1. Rain or Snow?

Depends on the intensity. I prefer driving in snow than in a hard driving rain. Much safer, unless the snow has ice under it.

2. Music from the radio or compact disc?

CD. God, I hate the radio.

3. Yellow light: "slow down" or "go faster" ?

Depends on how much of a hurry I'm in, road conditions, how fast I'm going and would someone rear end me if I stopped for the light.

4. Freeway or feeder road?

Freeway if it's clear. High traffic times, surface road all the way.

5. Road Rage: "what's that?" or "Heck yeah, and you better not get in my way!"

I just swear a lot. People who get into physical violence are just plain weird.