Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

1. What two things you enjoy about Spring?

There are things to enjoy about Spring? My nose is stuffed and my eyes itch. Okay, the trees blooming are pretty. And we can keep the windows open (at least until it gets too hot).

2. What two things are you going to miss about Winter?

The nice cool air and the beautiful blue skies. When it gets warm here the horizon turns yellow.

3. Spring Cleaning: "Of course, I get to clean out my house." or "Nope. What's the point? It's going to get dirty again anyway."

I guess the last. I try to clean it once a week and stuff like the ceiling fans, etc. often. And it does get dirty again.

4. Spring Flowers: "Tulips and all flowers are blooming. I love this time of the year!" or "Allergy season is kickin' in. Pollen! Enough already."

The latter!

5. Spring weather in you area means: "Outside activities!" or "It is still freakin' cold! I am going to be inside, thank you!"

Outside activities: cutting branches and spraying for bugs.