Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 18, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Blog: -- How long have you been a member of the blogosphere? ...and from a different angle: how long have you been on the Net?

I started this blog in January 2002, while I was recuperating from torn ligaments in my right foot. We got our first internet connection in September 1996 (although I had been online earlier at work). Previous to that, we were on GEnie.

Twosome: Design-- Do you do your own design work for your site? ...and if not, where are you finding templates you like?

No, I'm not quite swuft on CSS yet. I can take a CSS blog template and figure out what causes what and modify it to my liking, which I did with all three of my blogs and James' as well. But I've never written one of my own; not sure I could. I've looked for blog templates on places like Blogskin; some are quite nice but almost look too complicated, or I don't like the images included with them.

Threesome: Exchange-- ...and while we're on the Net, have you ever participated in any of the Net "exchanges" such as recipes, Christmas ornaments, site exchanges, guest blogging or related things?

Nope.