Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 01, 2004
Monday Madness

How many hours do you spend per week doing the following things?

1. Watching television.

42. (Hey, it's the answer to everything anyway.)

2. Sitting at the computer.

84...since most of my work is done at a computer.

3. Reading a book.

Depends. At least 14, more like 20 or more.

4. House work.

7.

5. Cooking.

As little as possible. James cooks, not me.

6. Eating.

Too much. Really, I dunno. I usually eat while I'm doing something else.

7. Driving.

Much too much. During the week sometimes two hours a day. On Thursdays and Fridays it can be more.

8. Working outside of your home.

40 (that's without the commute time, which I think of as work).

9. Blogging.

Hm. Maybe 7?

10. Sleeping.

46.