Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 22, 2004
Monday Madness

1. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

Lassie. When I was really little, it was the only show I was allowed to stay up late (it ended 7:30 p.m.) for.

2. What show did you hate?

The Three Stooges. Boys would klonk you at school and when the teacher scolded them they'd say "But they do it all the time on the Three Stooges."

3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch?

Wow, we had such disparate interests that's hard to say. Maybe Make Room for Daddy. I think we all liked that. I loved Uncle Tonoose.

4. What show is currently your favorite?

Monk on USA.

5. What show do you hate now?

Just one???? Friends and any single contest-type reality series. Oh, yeah, and The Sopranos because there are still too many dimwits who think all Italians are in the Mafia.