Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Firsts and Lasts
James found this one somewhere.

FIRSTS
First job: Charging (that's putting the little lead pellet on an earring part so that the solderer can solder the earring clip on, and yes, it's as boring as it sounds).
First screen name: kmb777 (Corey Stuart's call sign on Lassie).
First self purchased CD: Good god. I don't know. Vinyl Album: the soundtrack to QBVII.
First piercing/tattoo: None.
First true love: Billy Campanini.
First enemy: The Ford Mustang that ran over a dog I loved named Chiquita.

LASTS
Last big car ride: To Charlotte, North Carolina to see Thumbs in 2001.
Last kiss: About an hour ago. :-)
Last library book checked out: No Graves as Yet By Anne Perry (um, don't bother).
Last movie seen: Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow.
Last beverage drank: Skim milk.
Last food consumed: Salami sandwich.
Last phone call: Received or made? Made: hubby. Received: Teressa Esposito.
Last CD played: Winter Solstice Reunion.
Last annoyance: Saw an ant near the front door. Sprayed, of course.
Last pop drank: I hate soda. It's been so long I can't remember.
Last ice cream eaten: Blue Bunny Sweet Escapes Ice Cream Bar.
Last time scolded: Don't remember.
Last shirt worn: Red with embroidered front.

I....
I AM: still afraid of going to the hospital.
I WANT: to go back to New England.

I HAVE: Lots of books...I'm rich!

I WISH: I had a PT Cruiser.
I HATE: Purchase orders.
I FEAR: not waking up from surgery...the freeway...things over my face...enclosed spaces...bugs.
I HEAR: Right now a really obnoxious commercial (wait, that's a redundancy).
I SEARCH: for everything I put down and then forget. :-)
I WONDER: What the future holds.
I REGRET: not going to Brown (but I still don't know how I would have paid off the $20,000 tuition).
I LOVE: James and Willow (and still Bandit).
I ALWAYS: take a nap during the week.
I AM NOT: as fearless as I wish I was.
I DANCE: Not anymore. I lost my feathered dancing partner.
I SING: only when I'm happy.
I CRY: Each and every time I see "Lassie's Odyssey."

YES or NO:
YOU KEEP A DIARY: Yes. And three blogs. I like to write, sue me.
YOU LIKE TO COOK: He cooks. I write.
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: Nope. I always told Bandit everything.

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: Yes, but I won't say it. It would embarrass him.
WANT TO GET MARRIED: Well I didn't, but he changed my mind, thankfully.
GET MOTION SICKNESS: On roller coasters and "drop" rides. Barf rides!

THINK YOU'RE A HEALTH FREAK: No.
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
BIRTHPLACE: Providence, RI, at the "Lying In."

FAVORITES
NUMBER: 38
COLOR: Bright sky blue
DAY: Saturday
MONTH: October
SONG(S): "The Impossible Dream" sung by Richard Kiley
SEASON: autumn
DRINK: You mean alcoholic? Kahlua and milk.

PREFERENCES
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: Cuddle. I'm a girl.
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: None of that stuff, the Real Thing! COFFEE MILK!
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: Dark. White has no reason to live; it's not even chocolate.
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Chocolate.

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? 'Fraid so.
HELPED SOMEONE? Only myself.
BOUGHT SOMETHING? Well, I paid for the doctor's appointment, so I guess I bought her time.
GOTTEN SICK? Yes.
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No.
SAID 'i love you'?: Yes.
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No.
TALKED TO AN EX?: n/a
MISSED AN EX?: n/a
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: Yes--and my blog.
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Yes.
MISSED SOMEONE? Yes.
HUGGED SOMEONE? Yes.
MADE A GUY MOAN? Yes. :-)