Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 05, 2004
Another One Bites the Dust
We're losing favorite restaurants at an alarming rate. Now it's Ryan's. I wasn't much for going out tonight, but James mentioned Ryan's and I had visions of T-bone.

Guess what, no more T-bones. They said they weren't selling enough.

Instead of getting a steak from the grill, we opted to eat the ones on the bar. Their so-called "medium-rare" steak was overcooked, and I hated the pepper on it. They had "roast beef" in gravy, but it was processed roast beef and was rubbery. (The same could be said for the chocolate cake.) The shrimp smelled fishy, although it tasted okay.

The only thing I really enjoyed was the whipped cream, which appeared to be real.